BLOUSE/MAX MARA PANTS/H&M SNEAKESR/ASICS BAG/CELINE
Anyone who's tried their luck in being a style blogger knows, that it isn't always exactly as simple as it looks like. There are some, perhaps amusing, downsides and issues which you'll encounter sooner or later - things you otherwise wouldn't even think about. Here are some which I've come to deal with.
- Parked (and moving) cars. A beautiful street which would be a perfect background for an outfit shoot - upwards from the top of one's head. Because everything beneath is full of oddly colored cars which so do not coordinate with what one's wearing.
- Not having a marble table or a tumblr bathroom to shoot your beauty products in.
- Your meal is good but hella ugly.
- When you've just managed to fit school, sports, friends, nutrition and blogging to your schedule, and realize that some sleep would do some good as well.
- Single bloggers; when you don't have an Instagram husband to record all your best dressed everyday moments. Happy wife happy life!